One to One Consultations
Consultations are usually online via Zoom, but face-to-face appointments can also be arranged on request depending on clinic availability.
I aim to be inclusive in all my work, and welcome people of all abilities, genders, sexual orientations, ethnicities, race and religions.
Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your consultation experience easier, and I will do my best to accommodate you.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07968 137246 to arrange an appointment.
Prices for each consultation vary according to location and how long they last.
ONLINE SESSIONS (Zoom):
Initial consultation – up to 90 minutes – £125 (£95 lower cost option*)
Initial consultation for children – up to 60 minutes – £95 (£65 lower cost option*)
Review consultation – up to 60 minutes – £65
Mini review consultation – up to 30 minutes – £35
CLINIC SESSIONS (My Space or Vision of Hope Clinic):
Initial consultation – up to 90 minutes – £150 (£120 lower cost option*)
Initial consultation for children – up to 60 minutes – £120 (£90 lower cost option*)
Review consultation – up to 60 minutes – £90
*Lower cost option: instead of receiving written recommendations (by e-mail usually a week after the initial consultation), you write your own notes during the session.
You may also be able to record the session.
Please note the lower cost option may not be available in some cases, e.g. at the Vision of Hope Clinic, and/or where you have an oncology team you may need to show your recommendations to.
NB: On booking a consultation with Kirsten Chick, you agree to the Terms of Engagement and Consent laid out below.
I will text or e-mail you my bank details. Please make payment in advance via online or telephone banking.
Please note I cannot currently accept card payments over the phone, but I can send you a paypal invoice if you need to pay by card – there may be a small additional fee for this service.
I require 48 hours notice of cancellation or the full fee is usually payable. Exceptions may be made in case of illness or emergency, where you let me know asap and rebook within the week for an appointment within the month.
See below for full Terms of Engagement and Consent.
What happens in consultations?
In the first consultation, I go through your full case history in detail. This is so that I can analyse patterns and connections and help you understand what’s happening for you right now and how it may have developed.
I then give you a personalised programme of recommendations that may include diet, supplements, lifestyle advice and/or naturopathic techniques (such as dry skin brushing, Epsom salt baths etc.), depending on what’s appropriate for you.
After the initial consultation, I will e-mail you a set of written recommendations, usually the following week. If you choose the lower cost option (not available at the Vision of Hope Clinic or for people going through treatment for cancer), then you will need to make your own notes during the initial consultation, and/or record the session.
I may recommend some tests – these are always optional, but can be really useful. You can find out more about this here.
Over the next few consultations, I’ll monitor how you respond to the changes being made, and adapt your recommendations accordingly. It’s usually unnecessary for me to send written recommendations after review sessions, as there are usually only a few tweaks. However, I am happy to e-mail details of any new supplements where required.
Some people find 2-3 consultations over 2-6 months helpful, while others benefit from more frequent or ongoing sessions.
Where are consultations held?
You can see me in online via Zoom or over the telephone, which means you can have one to one nutrition consultations almost anywhere in the world.
If you would prefer to see me in person, it may be possible to see me at The Space Clinic in Hangleton (www.thespacehove.co.uk), depending on room availability.
I also work at the Vision of Hope Clinic in Brighton (www.visionofhopeclinic.com) with people who also want to see Dr. Andre Young-Snell.
If you have booked a phone or online consultation, here are the contact details for your appointment:
Online Consultations: I will e-mail you the Zoom invitation link shortly before the appointment
Phone Consultations: 01273 410563
If you are seeing me in person, then I will send you the address for your consultation.
If you are seeing me at the Vision of Hope Clinic, then the clinic will send you all the information you need.
What do you need to bring/have to hand?
Any supplements or medication you are taking – I’ll need their names, brands and amounts
- Any recent test or scan results
I hold a Diploma in Natural Nutrition from the College of Natural Nutrition (graduated 2003), am registered with the Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners as well as the Federation of Holistic Therapists, am a member of the British Society for Integrative Oncology, and fully insured to practise.
“I cannot thank you enough for your advice and knowledge and the difference it has made to how I feel – physically & mentally.”
“Thank you for all the amazing bits of information you have shared with us all, and all the insights and wisdom that I have received from you over the years. You are one of a few people that I credit with helping me to transform my life, and I am deeply grateful to you for that.”
“Kirsten helped me turn my health and well being around so much so, that nearly every member of my family has since been to see her. She is very easy to talk to and very knowledgable, I would recommend her to anyone.”
“Once again thank you so much for all your help this year, my healthy pregnancy and blood results are all down to you teaching me how to look after myself! I am so grateful for all the support you have given me.”
“Thank you for your advice and grounding words surrounding Natural Nutrition Kirsten, you were a part of the picture that has given us our healthy children.”
Through any battle with illness we are faced with so much information and opinions. The nutrition part of my journey was the fundamental underpinning of my regime which reduced inflammation and pain ten fold. Kirsten guided me through my options explaining the why and wherefores and gave me recipes and endless advice. I cannot thank her enough for giving me the tools to take back some control in my life.
“I saw Kirsten for my initial consultation a few years ago and I have not looked back since. My health has improved dramatically and I only wish I had discovered natural nutrition earlier on. Kirsten has helped me improve all areas of my life; from suffering from migraines to now having none, energy and concentration levels, skin complaints, and generally an overall sense of well-being and feeling healthy for the first time in my life. I have continued to return to Kirsten regularly for support and advice as I’ve reach different points in my life i.e. fertility, pregnancy, breastfeeding and she has never failed to give me great advice with amazing results. Now my 2 year old daughter benefits from Kirsten’s wealth of knowledge and wisdom! I would highly recommend her.”
Jessica de Castro
“I first met Kirsten in March 2009, and since then, the advice and support she has provided has enabled me to look at life in a completely different way. Everything from nutrition to self belief, to having complete faith in nature and my body’s ability to heal itself. I would never have found this understanding without her help, and would recommend her services to anyone who has reached a crossroads in their life.”
Terms of Engagement & Consent
On booking a consultation with Kirsten Chick, you agree to the following terms of engagement:
• Nutritional advice will be tailored to support medically diagnosed conditions and/or health concerns agreed and identified by you and Kirsten Chick.
• Nutritional therapy practitioners are not permitted to diagnose or claim to treat medical conditions.
• Nutritional therapy is not a substitute for professional medical advice and treatment.
• It is important that you tell Kirsten Chick about any medical diagnosis you have received, as well as any prescription medication, herbal medicine, food supplements or over the counter medication you are taking, as it may affect your nutrition programme.
• If you are unclear about or have any concerns about any part of your programme, then you should contact Kirsten Chick as soon as possible for clarification.
• It is often necessary to adjust your programme to fine tune it, and to adjust to changing seasons and other factors. There will be regular opportunities for review consultations to assess this. Please do not continue with any recommendations long term without checking in with Kirsten Chick regarding their continued suitability.
• You are responsible for contacting your GP or specialist about any health concerns you may have.
• Please advise your GP and any other complementary practitioners you are consulting of the nutrition programme you will be following.
Payment and cancellation policy
• Payment is required in advance of your consultation, or at the consultation if paying in person in cash.
• 48 hours’ notice of cancellation is required or the full fee will be payable.
• In case of illness or emergency, Kirsten Chick may reduce or waive the cancellation fee, as long as the appointment is rebooked within a set time, e.g. a week.
• Kirsten Chick will keep your personal and medical information safe and protected, and only share it with your consent.
• It may be necessary to share some personal information when referring you for laboratory tests, for example, or to report a notifiable disease.
• If you sign up for newsletters, Kirsten Chick will use your e-mail address to send you marketing information, but will never give or sell your e-mail address to anyone else for personal or financial gain.
• Kirsten Chick will keep your personal data for no longer than is necessary. The length of time it is retained will depend on any legal obligations (such as insurance purposes, tax recording purposes etc.), legitimate business interests, or the existence of your consent.
• You have the following rights:
• The right to be informed about what personal information I currently hold about you, the purposes of processing such information, and details of anyone I have shared that information with.
• The right of access to any personal information I hold about you.
• The right to rectify any incorrect or incomplete information I hold about you.
• The right to request erasure of personal data (where applicable) or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from me
• The right to lodge a complaint or seek judicial remedy if appropriate